So.. Who’ve we signed so far

So far we've been linked to (off the top of my head)

Edmondson - Gone to Rangers
Nelson - Gone to Cardiff
Ladapo
Shankland
Dowing
McGeehan
Marquis

In a way i'm pleased we haven't signed anyone based on that :lol:

Nelson - Gone to Cardiff
Ladapo
Shankland
Dowing
McGeehan
Marquis

..agree, but we aren't going to get anyone 'better' than them names. Massive season this season, otherwise we are fucked for a number of years marra imo.

‘Needed pace’ for about 10 years in a row.
Pace costs money
We have no money
-> Signing no players with pace

We’ll get some shite kernts from the? un jan we broke the transfer record for this divisiuon and the money has flooded in since. Irn Bru league that I’ve never heard of.
in what world do we have no money

Other than a few more bed wetting "fans" no one as yet.

There it is again, as much as you won't admit it the "bed wetting" fans who raised genuine concerns last season were proved right.

Whereas the "happy clappers" were proved wrong but at least they enjoyed let's be honest awful league one football, a manager who repeatedly made the same mistakes, signing two injured forwards, signing 5 shite centre halves, signing a midfield that looked like it should be working with cinderella, losing twice at Wembley, throwing away automatic promotion, only losing 5 games and breaking the attendance record...........................

Last edited:

Nelson - Gone to Cardiff
Ladapo
Shankland
Dowing
McGeehan
Marquis

Both Edmundson and Nelson are exactly what we need. However they had better options.

Would love Shankland too.

I genuinely don't understand why Maddisson isn't our number one target. I mean, maybe he is I suppose

Both Edmundson and Nelson are exactly what we need. However they had better options.

Would love Shankland too.

I genuinely don't understand why Maddisson isn't our number one target. I mean, maybe he is I suppose

I'd have had Nelson but looks like he was never going to come here. Don't know anything about Edmondson and don't really care if we sign Shankland or not. I'd have him if we get a uther striker as well.

Back