Snoring

I'm at the point where it's affecting my wellbeing TBH. The only thing worse than the snoring is the evident unwillingness to do anything at all about it.

Have a great day all.
I couldn’t work out if you meant you are the snorer or your other half

Does anyone else think snoring is a form of torture.. Our lass has been snoring bad lately its doing my head in
Aye i only notice it when I go to bed not tired and wide awake. On the other hand I denied snoring for years but I've been recorded lately and mine is horrendous as well, especially after a drink 🤣

I’ve just been referred to ENT for my snoring 😂

Recently downloaded and paid for SnoreLab to see just how bad mine is. I hit epic levels of snoring quite a lot during the night.

I’ve tried pretty much everything. There’s no triggers for me; I work shifts so nap quite a bit and even if I’m only asleep for 10 minutes sitting up on the sofa I snore. BMI is pretty much spot on and low body fat, so definitely not a weight issue.

So after years of doing it I went to the GP yesterday. I spend most of the year unable to breathe through my nose which I think is linked. Hopefully ENT find there’s an issue with my sinuses that can be fixed.

I’ve just downloaded it!
I’ll let you know what level I reach 😬😬

I’ve just been referred to ENT for my snoring 😂

Recently downloaded and paid for SnoreLab to see just how bad mine is. I hit epic levels of snoring quite a lot during the night.

I’ve tried pretty much everything. There’s no triggers for me; I work shifts so nap quite a bit and even if I’m only asleep for 10 minutes sitting up on the sofa I snore. BMI is pretty much spot on and low body fat, so definitely not a weight issue.

So after years of doing it I went to the GP yesterday. I spend most of the year unable to breathe through my nose which I think is linked. Hopefully ENT find there’s an issue with my sinuses that can be fixed.
They removed my tonsils n injected silicone into the roof of my mouth, was hell!

Enjoy! 😉

My partner used snore like a motherfucker, was then diagnosed with sleep apnoea and wears a mask now. Sweet sweet silence!

Loads of things can cause snoring but in my case it was lactose intolerance. Switched from full fat milk to oat milk and a lot of the snoring has stopped

Still snore after a skin full 😂

My husband had surgery to remove his tonsils and some loose skin at the back of his nose / throat and it still didn’t solve the issue especially after boozing so we now sleep separately - it’s honestly saved our marriage as on rare nights in a hotel now I just can’t handle it even wearing earplugs.

I'm at the point where it's affecting my wellbeing TBH. The only thing worse than the snoring is the evident unwillingness to do anything at all about it.

Have a great day all.

That’s my wife, totally uninterested in the effects of sleep apnoea has on her own health or mine.
This has gone on for years, she knows the risks of heart attack and stroke but doesn’t care.
If I sleep in another room I can still hear grunting and snorting
I imagine being water boarded is quieter

That’s my wife, totally uninterested in the effects of sleep apnoea has on her own health or mine.
This has gone on for years, she knows the risks of heart attack and stroke but doesn’t care.
If I sleep in another room I can still hear grunting and snorting
I imagine being water boarded is quieter
You have my sympathy. As the non scorer I'm sleep deprived, and for some reason she gets the comfy bed and I get the settee or whatever pit is available, which doesn't seem right.

Oh well.

At least the match was canny. :lol:

push her onto her side mate and it’ll stop
I suggested this to a mate who's gf was shaking the house to bits, but truth is she was 20 stone and didn't have a side. A solid 2x4 framework might have worked but could be a bit upsetting for a fatty.

Bombing the local cake shop was another option.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think snoring is a form of torture.. Our lass has been snoring bad lately its doing my head in
Aye I have to give her little rabbit punches to make her stop. She reckons she only does it when a) she's got cold or b) lying on her back. She's wrong on both counts.

Aye I have to give her little rabbit punches to make her stop. She reckons she only does it when a) she's got cold or b) lying on her back. She's wrong on both counts.
That's my lasses excuses too tbf... But I'm convinced she's doing it on purpose now cos as soon as I get out of bed she stops its beyond annoying

Sleep apnea is a new buzzword and even medical people roll their eyes.

Want to stop snoring, stop boozing, lose weight and eat more healthily.

I snore like a motherfucker.

Back