Snoring

I’m terrible for it. It actually causes a lot of issues in my relationship as she basically can’t sleep next to me im that bad !

I need to do something about it but don’t know what’s a real solution and what’s just a gimmick.

Add a ‘f***ing’ in the sentence whilst gritting teeth

that works for me
I’ve actually been at the point where I’ve contemplated smothering them 😳😂
Obviously I didn’t. Just.
I’m terrible for it. It actually causes a lot of issues in my relationship as she basically can’t sleep next to me im that bad !

I need to do something about it but don’t know what’s a real solution and what’s just a gimmick.
☹️
Oh that’s a problem. We sell those snore patches and they are a pile of plop

Last edited:
Hate it same with tramps who eat loudly chomping away with mouth open.

Makes me want to punch their teeth in need to walk away

Does anyone else think snoring is a form of torture.. Our lass has been snoring bad lately its doing my head in
I’ve just been referred to ENT for my snoring 😂

Recently downloaded and paid for SnoreLab to see just how bad mine is. I hit epic levels of snoring quite a lot during the night.

I’ve tried pretty much everything. There’s no triggers for me; I work shifts so nap quite a bit and even if I’m only asleep for 10 minutes sitting up on the sofa I snore. BMI is pretty much spot on and low body fat, so definitely not a weight issue.

So after years of doing it I went to the GP yesterday. I spend most of the year unable to breathe through my nose which I think is linked. Hopefully ENT find there’s an issue with my sinuses that can be fixed.

Last edited:
I'm at the point where it's affecting my wellbeing TBH. The only thing worse than the snoring is the evident unwillingness to do anything at all about it.

Have a great day all.

Back