Snooker World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliant comeback by Dott but just fell short.

Allen 7-2 behind. Already regretting not having a few quid on Kyren Wilson even tho he's yet to start.

Wide open event I think.

Brilliant comeback by Dott but just fell short.

Allen 7-2 behind. Already regretting not having a few quid on Kyren Wilson even tho he's yet to start.

Wide open event I think.

With O'Sullivan out the way I think Robertson has it in the bag this year.

At 9-9 I thought Bingham was gone. Took a lot of mental strength to get through. Great effort from Dott too. He knew that the tiniest error from 9-4 down could be curtains. They both showed qualities which took them to world titles.

they were both shite today tbf

Not so many good matches lined up for a while, I'll try and find some good Hurricane videos to post tomorrow. Night all.

Last edited:
Just on way home now up the A1. Was amazing to be there to witness that, Ronnie messed up but all credit to Cahill, what a talent and he has a big future ahead of him although he does look like a smug little shit. On the front row there was 2 lads with the blue Betfred tops on, I was the one on the right with the glasses.

We were third row just by the players seats. Amazing to watch that happen. Definitely one you’ll remember for ages rather than a Ronnie comeback. Think maybe Cahill had been watching the Carter match from last year. Seemed a bit of an edge between them. Nearly walked into each other loads and I think I only saw one tap on the table that whole session too.
The faces Ron was pulling going back to his seat were daft and you could see Olivier Marteel was getting annoyed at him too.
Was Great seeing big Jan and Dotty on the other table having a look over and laughing at him getting beat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back