Snooker thread

Yes but at 230pm U.K. time

however all the games are on Discovery plus if you have access

Today Tepchai un nooh has just hammered Mark Allen 5-0

he absolutely wiped the floor with him. don't think Allen got over double figures in any frame.

i had a treble on with Allen, Selby and guodong at 10/1
what the fuck is going on on the Kyren Wilson game? theres on commentary, they both sat down half way through a frame, the balls are on the table still, the the Jiahui got up and fucked off, then wilson got up about a minute later and fucked off.

the camera is just on the half played table. is this normal?

its 0-0 in the first frame

Last edited:
Trump came from 4-0 down to beat Chris Wakelin this morning

currently on Eurosport 2 Robbie Williams is going 1-0 up on Brecel

i'm watching the williams / robertson match

i watched the trump match, was class. wakelin had a chance at 4-2 (i think) to win the game and missed an easy red

he absolutely wiped the floor with him. don't think Allen got over double figures in any frame.

i had a treble on with Allen, Selby and guodong at 10/1
what the fuck is going on on the Kyren Wilson game? theres on commentary, they both sat down half way through a frame, the balls are on the table still, the the Jiahui got up and fucked off, then wilson got up about a minute later and fucked off.

the camera is just on the half played table. is this normal?

its 0-0 in the first frame

There were issues with the electronic scoring which meant the match had to be stopped for 10 minutes or so. The same issue delayed the start of the Selby v Hamilton match this afternoon.

The new scoring set-up has been an absolute nightmare this season. Trying to navigate the World Snooker website to find the latest scores can be almost impossible and when you do they often aren't updating.

There were issues with the electronic scoring which meant the match had to be stopped for 10 minutes or so. The same issue delayed the start of the Selby v Hamilton match this afternoon.

The new scoring set-up has been an absolute nightmare this season. Trying to navigate the World Snooker website to find the latest scores can be almost impossible and when you do they often aren't updating.

Ridiculous really, in this day and age live scoring should shouldn't really be a problem getting sorted

Judd playing really well tonight after getting out of jail earlier

4-0 up on Wollaston and on a break in the next frame to win

judds through 5-0

Plays either Walden or my lad Carty in the next round

Last edited:
Trump v Carty , if I can get out of bed in time tomorrow

Trump or carty plays the winner in the semis

Are both games at 10am?

I'll put a trump/Wilson double on
i can't seem to find the coverage today

checked all the eurosport extra channels, nowt. its on the proper eurosport at 2 but i wanted to watch the 10am games

Last edited:

Back