Snooker thread

2 weeks annual leave so brilliant timing haha

Hendrys interview with Brecel was a canny watch like. Interesting to see how he does now he's got the World Champ target on his back

Who will be the tv table at 230pm when it’s live

Brecel, Mark Allen and Trump all slated to start their games then

I also read today that Brecel is up to close to 16 stone having enjoyed himself during the summer

he’s not the tallest lad so that weight may hinder him like it used to with Mark Allen

im lucky as I get discovery plus as part of my sky deal so if the main match is not one I fancy, I’m hoping they will show the outside tables

ive not told the Mrs yet :lol: She’s still getting over all the cricket and footy that’s on

Who will be the tv table at 230pm when it’s live

Brecel, Mark Allen and Trump all slated to start their games then

I also read today that Brecel is up to close to 16 stone having enjoyed himself during the summer

he’s not the tallest lad so that weight may hinder him like it used to with Mark Allen

im lucky as I get discovery plus as part of my sky deal so if the main match is not one I fancy, I’m hoping they will show the outside tables

ive not told the Mrs yet :lol: She’s still getting over all the cricket and footy that’s on
Brecel has lost his cue when travelling

Discovery plus is working for me this afternoon. Sometimes it doesn’t but the outside tables have judd and mark Allen in action

that’s if you don’t want to watch Brecel, who has definitely put some beef on, play on Eurosport 2

Watching Judd currently and he has just made a really superb ton break , full of perfect positioning play and cannons to go 3-0 up

no commentary but that doesn’t matter
Judd 4-0 and cruising. All the shots in the book coming out

Last edited:
They hold some of the best qualifying games over to the venue, the rest are played a few weeks prior to the tournament proper.

So are they essentially one round behind the first round which is on today?

Wu is looking good against Robertson here. 50th seed.

Still evens for the win , I fancy a flutter on the snooker tomorrow got a couple of free bets to use

Back