Snooker thread

I love my snooker but I'd struggle to sit through some of the early rounds best of 19 matches.
Aye maybe just have judgement day/last round Best of 19 and the early rounds best of 11 like they done during covid
What's fu being doing exactly

Hes not had a great season but he's been away 3 years. He did beat Selby and Higgins in the HK masters in October so still more than capable. Don't get me wrong would love to see Jimmy back at the Crucible but just think it's too tall an order
What's fu being doing exactly

You putting bets on
Hes not had a great season but he's been away 3 years. He did beat Selby and Higgins in the HK masters in October so still more than capable. Don't get me wrong would love to see Jimmy back at the Crucible but just think it's too tall an order

Last edited:
Stan Moody had a good start but pegged back a bit. The documentary about him on BBC iplayer is quite good. Interesting that he has the yips on getting down on the shot

I'll see Allen, Higgins, Ding, Willo

If the seeds win their R1 games we'll see the opening 8 frames of Selby v Gary Wilson with the mid session of Mark Williams v Brecel on the other table during the morning. The lads going to the afternoon session too will see the middle session between Kyren Wilson and John Higgins with Ronnie v Ding starting out on the other table.

If the seeds win their R1 games we'll see the opening 8 frames of Selby v Gary Wilson with the mid session of Mark Williams v Brecel on the other table during the morning. The lads going to the afternoon session too will see the middle session between Kyren Wilson and John Higgins with Ronnie v Ding starting out on the other table.
You staying down?

Back