Snooker thread

Interesting lineup for the players championship this week. It’s the top 16 on the current one year list. A lot of the usual suspects missing.

Dunno how Kyren Wilson stays in there he never seems to do anything. Must make a lot of quarter finals I guess.

Interesting lineup for the players championship this week. It’s the top 16 on the current one year list. A lot of the usual suspects missing.

Dunno how Kyren Wilson stays in there he never seems to do anything. Must make a lot of quarter finals I guess.

Have Ronnie, Robertson, Higgins etc got any chance of making tour championship now or is it not possible?

Didn't he win the first ranking title of the year?
Yeah you’re right there

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022–23_snooker_season

Interesting Ronnies two wins this season are invitational so don’t count.
Have Ronnie, Robertson, Higgins etc got any chance of making tour championship now or is it not possible?
I wouldn’t think so. This weeks tournament is the top 16 on the one year list. The tour championship is the top 8 so only really people playing this week can get into the the 8 you’d think.
Mad how far ahead mark Allen is on the one year list.

Last edited:
There is one other tournament between this and the Tour champs. It replaced something overseas, Turkey maybe? that got cancelled. If RoS or Robertson won that they might sneak in.

Back