Sniffer Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that cause a reaction?

Not allergic so wouldn't know mate.
My grandson suffers really badly to a Dogs and Horses and has to carry a EpiPen. It only take him to touch or be touched by a dog or horse and it sets him off.

My grandson suffers really badly to a Dogs and Horses and has to carry a EpiPen. It only take him to touch or be touched by a dog or horse and it sets him off.

Surely if said to them hes got bad allergies and showed them the pen they would take the dog away?

Obviously serious if has to carry an EpiPen.

Surely if said to them hes got bad allergies and showed them the pen they would take the dog away?

Obviously serious if has to carry an EpiPen.
He wasn't at Blackpool when it happened to us , but he could have been. Tbh no one had the chance to complain as the police just did it to everyone. One lad complained and was taken out of the queue and asked to turn his pockets out. I haven't got a problem marra if the police want to do it as it helps keeping us safe or catching people taking in drugs smoke bombs etc into the ground but they should pre-warn people first..

He wasn't at Blackpool when it happened to us , but he could have been. Tbh no one had the chance to complain as the police just did it to everyone. One lad complained and was taken out of the queue and asked to turn his pockets out. I haven't got a problem marra if the police want to do it as it helps keeping us safe or catching people taking in drugs smoke bombs etc into the ground but they should pre-warn people first..

Aye should do like have signs up letting you know that their will be dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back