Sniffer Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a nice stadium to be fair, one of the best in this division.

I had my son with me but don't see the need for sniffer dogs. When we were walking in seen couple of younguns getting there gear took off them, we've all been there at that age, harmless fun IMO.
So you’ll be happy to see your son taking and buying “gear” then? What a strange post this is.

So you’ll be happy to see your son taking and buying “gear” then? What a strange post this is.
What threads like this do is ‘out’ the idiots. They think that as a grown and mature adult it is fine to do illegal drugs. In their mind drugs are where it’s at and the rest of us who have never done them in the first place, are the ones who are boring and don’t know what we’re missing.

If they’re Alsatians then they’re security dogs. Trained to chase and detain a subject.

If they’re spaniels then they’re sniffer dogs. Each dog is trained to sniff different things. Explosives, cash, Coke, heroin, weed etc.

Spaniels are used because of how strong their sense of smell is. An Alsatian wouldn’t be able to do it.
What threads like this do is ‘out’ the idiots. They think that as a grown and mature adult it is fine to do illegal drugs. In their mind drugs are where it’s at and the rest of us who have never done them in the first place, are the ones who are boring and don’t know what we’re missing.

The only person labelling anyone an idiot is you. Everyone chooses for themselves what to do, just let each other get on with it and there won’t be an issue.

Last edited:
I think it's a good idea and they should have more tbh.

A stadium would he an easy target for a terrorist surprised they haven't tried it all ready

Yeah great idea.

Sniff all the away fans and let the home fans walk casually in without any such security. That will really outfox the terrorists.

If they’re Alsatians then they’re security dogs. Trained to chase and detain a subject.

If they’re spaniels then they’re sniffer dogs. Each dog is trained to sniff different things. Explosives, cash, Coke, heroin, weed etc.

Spaniels are used because of how strong their sense of smell is. An Alsatian wouldn’t be able to do it.

The only person labelling anyone an idiot is you. Everyone chooses for themselves what to do, just let each other get on with it and there won’t be an issue.

100% if you attend and have nothing to hide there is no problem is there? Like it or not some of these kids carrying drugs will be dependent on them and unfortunately will need them to enjoy themselves, that is life and calling people idiots etc is just bollocks! I certainly don’t agree with it as doing shit like that with children etc around doesn’t sit right with me, but people make their own choices and if they get caught they will live with the consequences. Calling people idiots when you’ve got no idea why they are doing what they do is just plain ignorance!

Last edited:

Yeah, thanks for the input.

Not really. I was standing waiting to get into Blackpool game last season and a sniffer dog was led up and down the queue brushing against peoples trousers..

Would that cause a reaction?

Not allergic so wouldn't know mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back