SMB Biggest Loser 2014: roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm in cat, not ganna bother with the BMI shite cos al be hoping to add muscle and the BMI doesnt recognise that.

I'm 15.7 stone and around 22% body fat.

i'm looking to get to about 14 stone and around 14% body fat.

I will post a picture up on here of current fat gut.

when you say target weight - are we also setting a date when we need to reach it by?....also for waist Ill use what size trousres I can wear as Im not sure where my waist is
I am using the bit at my belly button as a proxy!
And Cat you mention a weigh in after your morning poo. I generally have three so would you like a reading after each, an average or a post third dump score? Also kecks on or off?

I'm in just be looking at weight as the other measurements may be odd as I plan on doing weight training

I've lost 3 kg in day before. Fluid, admittedly, but you know what I mean. The ultra fatties can lose that without noticing.

the winner each week will be decided by % of total body mass lost[DOUBLEPOST=1388404842][/DOUBLEPOST]
when you say target weight - are we also setting a date when we need to reach it by?....also for waist Ill use what size trousres I can wear as Im not sure where my waist is
Any personal targets you have will be recorded on your sheet.[DOUBLEPOST=1388405971][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'm in cat, not ganna bother with the BMI shite cos al be hoping to add muscle and the BMI doesnt recognise that.

I'm 15.7 stone and around 22% body fat.

i'm looking to get to about 14 stone and around 14% body fat.

I will post a picture up on here of current fat gut.

OK, the bmi and inches tracker are optional. Please provide weight in lbs, not stones and lbs.
Setting up a sheet for you now. :)

Last edited:
the winner each week will be decided by % of total body mass lost[DOUBLEPOST=1388404842][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any personal targets you have will be recorded on your sheet.[DOUBLEPOST=1388405971][/DOUBLEPOST]

OK, the bmi and inches tracker are optional. Please provide weight in lbs, not stones and lbs.
Setting up a sheet for you now. :)

220lbs hen

aiming for around 185lb

I was in but have now decided I like being fat and object to your supermarket-like collection of personal data.
Having now plomped my way to the scales I am back in, carrying a heavy load of self-loathing.

69 inches (Bill and Ted say 'wooaaahh')
32 inch waist (trousers have just informed me it's 34)
Dint knar thighs and other body parts but I have a fat heed.

You never asked for weight, knacker, but I am 165 pounds. I've just eaten a pizza.

The other thread is here: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/smb-biggest-loser-2014-the-contenders.851366/

I'm still in, will PM/email you my details on Wednesday.

Also, if anyone is interested in adding friends to MyFitnessPal, happy to share my username. It'll make me less likely to eat crap if I know people on here can see my food diary!
I'm CatRyan on MFP as well.

Thanks Hells, I didn't realise that the search function was set to only search in the current forum, doh!

I'm in. I even joined a gym yesterday. Induction tomorrow so will be all set to go after weigh in on the 1st

Once all targets are in it would be good to see how much we are collectively aiming to lose. We could then equate that to a number of average weight SMBers - say 11 stone. Once we lose that between us the one with the highest percent weight loss gets to nominate who is removed from the SMB.

I don't know where the other thread went but it had the list of contestants on it so I am very sorry to have to ask this again but please could anyone interested in joining up please say so on this thread so I can set up the xl sheets.

I will need the following information for each contestant:

Height in inches, not feet and inches please, just inches, this is for the BMI calculation.
Waist in inches, if you want this tracked also.
Hips in inches if you want this tracked.
Thigh in inches if you want this tracked.
Your target weight in lbs
Your weight on jan 1st in lbs.

First weigh in on New Year's Day after your morning poo and then the 12th and then every Sunday thereafter.

If the thread was merged can someone let me know, if it was deleted it would be nice to know why too :lol:
I can't be arsed with all that carry on. Can I not just tell you how many clem I am?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back