SMB Biggest Loser 2014: roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRyan

Striker
I don't know where the other thread went but it had the list of contestants on it so I am very sorry to have to ask this again but please could anyone interested in joining up please say so on this thread so I can set up the xl sheets.

I will need the following information for each contestant:

Height in inches, not feet and inches please, just inches, this is for the BMI calculation.
Waist in inches, if you want this tracked also.
Hips in inches if you want this tracked.
Thigh in inches if you want this tracked.
Your target weight in lbs
Your weight on jan 1st in lbs.

First weigh in on New Year's Day after your morning poo and then the 12th and then every Sunday thereafter.

If the thread was merged can someone let me know, if it was deleted it would be nice to know why too :lol:

I thought we weren't using bmi for anything as it's total horseplop?
If you don't want to, that's fine, I do agree with you but with all factors being equal for each weigh in it does provide a good tally as you go, it also provides good milestones.

If you don't want to, that's fine, I do agree with you but with all factors being equal for each weigh in it does provide a good tally as you go, it also provides good milestones.
I just had a look at mine. I would have to lose 56 lbs to even get into the 'normal' band. :lol: If I lost that I would be too puny and weak to support my own skeleton.

when you say target weight - are we also setting a date when we need to reach it by?....also for waist Ill use what size trousres I can wear as Im not sure where my waist is

What do you win?

Do you have to send photographic evidence of the scales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back