Small/thin body acoustic guitars

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son has an epiphone semi acoustic. Looks like a gretch type thing. Nice guitar and decent sound without amplifier.
Big cumbersome things though and whilst they are more audible than a solid body electric, it's not a great sound and isn't really comparable to an acoustic.

I've got a Sheraton.

Looking for a replacement to strum in house
Like the acoustic sound but not the fat bodies
Whats the score with these little body ones ?or should i just get a 335 epiphone ? budget £300 tops
Ta

If you're considering an epi 335, check out the Ibanez Artcore range.

I’ve been looking at a Furch OM model and a 000rs Martin. Can’t make my mind up which one to go for. One is up north and one is south so would have to put the miles in to try them. I think I’m persuaded to go for the Furch. Anyone had any experience of them?

Big cumbersome things though and whilst they are more audible than a solid body electric, it's not a great sound and isn't really comparable to an acoustic.

I've got a Sheraton.
So have I...

@Big Duke Six is the resident guitar expert. I bought an electric acoustic as it had a smaller body. Perfect size. Playing a full size acoustic gave me shoulder pain.
Indeed, I'm probably the finest axeman to ever grace this board.:cool:

Looking for a replacement to strum in house
Like the acoustic sound but not the fat bodies
Whats the score with these little body ones ?or should i just get a 335 epiphone ? budget £300 tops
Ta

Found something called a Taylor 814 in our loft when we moved in, I don't play so smashed it up and stuck in the wood burner else you could have had it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back