Slowdive tonight @ NX

I’ll raise you an *absolutely* superb, but then I have waited 31 years or so to see them. Amazing for me to be see a load of 21 year olds singing the words to what I’d come to think of as lost classics from back in the day, which isn’t to do down the new stuff. The sequence Kisses-Alison-When The Sun Hits-40 Days was outstanding.

Loved that, least favourite venue in the world but they were great. Mind they didn’t half fuck off sharpish, not sure it was even ten before the ‘this is our last song guys!’ :lol:

Another shoutout for that Alison > When the Sun Hits > 40 Days run as well. Was expecting to bring the average down at my big old age of 30 but was one of the oldest people about where I was stood.

Loved that, least favourite venue in the world but they were great. Mind they didn’t half fuck off sharpish, not sure it was even ten before the ‘this is our last song guys!’ :lol:

Another shoutout for that Alison > When the Sun Hits > 40 Days run as well. Was expecting to bring the average down at my big old age of 30 but was one of the oldest people about where I was stood.

Aye I felt by this is great it's flown over. Looked at me watched, been on less than an hour :lol:

I'm 40 and there were people older than me nearby :cool:

Back