Slow Down and Problems Typing on Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My iphone and iPad are spot on

You're not using that daft forum runner thing are you
Nope. Never once used it.

And cheers to the mod who moved this to the help section where the exact same post I wrote yesterday has gone unanswered and ignored. :confused:

And cheers to the mod who moved this to the help section where the exact same post I wrote yesterday has gone unanswered and ignored. :confused:

They did the right thing, I would never have seen this if it had been on the main forum, but at least I check on here when I have a spare minute.

I use the 2012 Nexus 7 myself without any problems, but I must confess I haven't updated Chrome on there for quite some time and I am running an old version (30.0.1599.105)

They did the right thing, I would never have seen this if it had been on the main forum, but at least I check on here when I have a spare minute.

I use the 2012 Nexus 7 myself without any problems, but I must confess I haven't updated Chrome on there for quite some time and I am running an old version (30.0.1599.105)
Seems to be getting worse, Roger. Any ideas what might be causing it (forum software or problem with my tablet, maybe?) and any suggestions to fix it? Or do I just have to get used to it? Cheers.

No ideas really and I am reluctant to update my Chrome in case I get the same problem!

Nothing has changed on RTG for a while so it shouldn't get worse.

I assume you are running it through wifi and not using your phone as a hotspot or something?

Noticed on other XenForo forums that it's when GIFs are on the page you're looking at it slows it down.

Yeah, through WiFi, Roger. Runs fine on my Vita, maybe it is a Nexus thing?

Try installing the firefox browser, when I had an android phone the other month I had problems on here with chrome but when running Firefox it worked spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back