Slow Down and Problems Typing on Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

Recently I've been having problems on my Nexus 7 when writing messages on here. Text is entered really slowly and often intersects stuff I've already written. Only seems to happen on here. Any tips to try and fix it, Rog?

Recently I've been having problems on my Nexus 7 when writing messages on the SMB. Text is entered really slowly and often intersects stuff I've already written or joins random words together. Only seems to happen on here. Anyone else had this and any tips to try and fix it?

on the samsung it is shit also but it is somewhat remedied by using chrome

an heroic poster told me that

Recently I've been having problems on my Nexus 7 when writing messages on the SMB. Text is entered really slowly and often intersects stuff I've already written or joins random words together. Only seems to happen on here. Anyone else had this and any tips to try and fix it?
I have the same problem like.

Will see if Chrome remedies it. Any other tips? Roger, any ideas?

happening for me on Samsung tab2 as well. Chrome is better, but I'm having similar problem with AV Forums as well which has just moved to this forum software

Mine does exactly the same and it's really, really annoying.

That's what you get for not using an Apple product
The reason I moved to a Nexus is because my old iPad was having similar problems! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1386953636][/DOUBLEPOST]
The keyboard disappears when I use my phone, think it's just trying to tell me som
I get this occasionally, too.[DOUBLEPOST=1386953673][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine does exactly the same and it's really, really annoying.
Yes, yes it is. Infuriatingly so.

The reason I moved to a Nexus is because my old iPad was having similar problems! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1386953636][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get this occasionally, too.

My iphone and iPad are spot on

You're not using that daft forum runner thing are you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back