Sky TV

keybuk

Midfield
I'm with Virgin but the main TV supplier is Sky.

I'm sat here tonight bored to buggery and I go looking at their on demand service for something to entertain me. It's shite. The football deal has them fucked. It's chronically bad.

It's all pumped into nowTV which is a rip off as well. £7.99 for the entertainment package, but they only show certain shows or limited seasons. (GoT as an example - all seasons streaming now, but only had season 7 for the last year. Westworld S2 has just been added).

I'm sat here tonight bored to buggery and I go looking at their on demand service for something to entertain me. It's shite. The football deal has them fucked. It's chronically bad.
What do you mean you’re with Virgin but it’s supplied by Sky? Can you get the Sky on demand content with Virgin now?

No thanks I prefer to think of sky as the thing up their in the clouds.

Sky TV is the Pits.

I Really can not believe People still subscribe to this Rubbish service.

Sky TV is the Pits.

I Really can not believe People still subscribe to this Rubbish service.
I work from home so use the internet a lot to dial in to work. I also hammer the phone. So for me it's good value when my alternative is 100 mile to work, 4 nights lodging and 100 mile back. I wouldn't want to pay for it if I didn't have that.

As for my TV watch it is just Newcastle games. The rest of it I can't be arsed to watch,

Last edited:

Back