sky broadband down in the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Says work will continue into the evening. Nothing saying it will be off until then. People are paid to be careful what they write. I read that as the earliest there’s any chance of it being on is the morning, more likely longer.

just had another text, saying due to access difficulties, this could go "into the evening"

I fancy this is not coming on at least till 9pm, doubt they will close a lane, until after peak driving time is over
just had a text off sky, confirming what I said here

work will commence at 9pm

had another text of sky stating everything is in place, to start work at 9pm

text off sky, off all night, update tomorrow

over 24 hours, so there must be some compo upcoming?

Really pissed off with sky now. Over 24hrs service interruption is unacceptable. I can't help thinking bt would have been all over this issue with a lot more urgency.

Really pissed off with sky now. Over 24hrs service interruption is unacceptable. I can't help thinking bt would have been all over this issue with a lot more urgency.

Im on virgin had about 3 outages in the two years we've been with them

But soon back up & running

2nd time a few months over 24hr. They said they knew where the problem was ages ago but couldn’t start work on it until 21:00 .... Still down

2nd time a few months over 24hr. They said they knew where the problem was ages ago but couldn’t start work on it until 21:00 .... Still down

I understand theyll always be useless knackers in jcb's cutting through cables, and that they had to wait until 9pm to put cones out on the A19 for safety reasons. But how long does it take to fix a severed cable ? If they have to cone off the A19 again we're looking at tomorrow until this is sorted. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back