Skinheads

Because is wasn't. Part of the 'movement' was racist and violent and as we all know, the empty drum bangs the loudest and that became the public perception of skins.

Not from the off it wasn't was it? Be a bit odd being a white racist getting into a scene/look that came from Jamaica like.

they were the most racist going, Nazi's. ask the Pakistani communities of Wolverhampton and Bradford about the skinhead pastime of 'bashing' them.

That's a decent point, was more (and wrongly) just thinking black v white.

Not from the off it wasn't was it? Be a bit odd being a white racist getting into a scene/look that came from Jamaica like.

That's a decent point, was more (and wrongly) just thinking black v white.
Where did you get that bit from?

What difference does that make if it was hijacked? Part of the 'movement' was racist and violent and that's the answer to your question...why folk associate those qualities with it.

Probably the in the same way that our national flag is now associated with racism I guess.

Suppose it was more pointing out the hijacking racist element completely missed the point. The fuckwits.

Remember in my youth me and 3 of me pals being jumped by about 15 of the fuckers at the top of the Market Square the Crowtree Road end.
The leader a huge fucker bedecked in all the usual regalia and wearing a f***ing trilby ffs offered the 4 of us "hairy bastards" (We'd just been to The Mecca)
Working on the theory that if you flatten the leader then the rest will bottle I stepped forward and let's just say he was rendered incapable.
What fuckin happened? All the rest of the little fuckers set about us from all angles and we were fightin for our fuckin lives, when thankfully PC Plod arrived and broke it up and they scarpered.
That particuar theory that night was a load of shite.

Remember in my youth me and 3 of me pals being jumped by about 15 of the fuckers at the top of the Market Square the Crowtree Road end.
The leader a huge fucker bedecked in all the usual regalia and wearing a f***ing trilby ffs offered the 4 of us "hairy bastards" (We'd just been to The Mecca)
Working on the theory that if you flatten the leader then the rest will bottle I stepped forward and let's just say he was rendered incapable.
What fuckin happened? All the rest of the little fuckers set about us from all angles and we were fightin for our fuckin lives, when thankfully PC Plod arrived and broke it up and they scarpered.
That particuar theory that night was a load of shite.

One thing they're not is charvers like. :lol:

Back