Sir Bob Murray NDOYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

On balance Murray did a good job, but in the June before Drumaville we were extremely close to administration. That could have led to the end of the club, ultimately because of events on his watch.

But also one of the most successful eras.
Do you think that relegating a team 5 times is anything to be proud of?

In world football I just wonder if any chairman in the history of a club similar in stature to SAFC has had a chairman who has relegated it 5 times. An absolutely appalling record.

On balance Murray did a good job, but in the June before Drumaville we were extremely close to administration. That could have led to the end of the club, ultimately because of events on his watch.
He did an absolutely terrible job on the field of play where it mattered. If it hadnt been for some brick and a bit of mortar his 20 years would have been one of almost unmitigated disaster.

Do you think that relegating a team 5 times is anything to be proud of?

In world football I just wonder if any chairman in the history of a club similar in stature to SAFC has had a chairman who has relegated it 5 times. An absolutely appalling record.

He did an absolutely terrible job on the field of play where it mattered. If it hadnt been for some brick and a bit of mortar his 20 years would have been one of almost unmitigated disaster.

Really? Best finishes since the 50s on the pitch.

5 relegations??? What years???

Does that include the season he bought the club from tom cowie ?
Surely that wasn't a full season attributed to him

Firstly, he wasn't glassed. Secondly it happened in Newcastle. Given the record of your fans, it was probably a mag.

We only target horses and phone boxes

IIRC it was a well known car dealership owner and sunderland fan who attacked Murray but I won't name him as I don't think it ever went to court.

Saw this on here a few times now and still have no idea so here goes...

What does NDOYT mean? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back