Sir Bob Mortimer

Seems to have gotten less funny since his health scare (makes sense given proper humour transcends the mimd and comes from the heart. And his is brittle); he’s carried by that other fella on Mince.

Can’t remember the lads name but he’s hysterical - that NINTEEEEEN EIGHTEEEEES thing he says has me in bits.

Heard he’s alright in real life anarl. Not like Mortimer who does very little charity work relevant to his (waning) profile.

IMO of course
Alright Andy?

Alright Andy?

I’m not the lad btw. Wish I was that funny :lol:

But the funniest one seems to carry the show. Does the editing and gets slagged off for the privilege while Mortimer sucks on a vape like. He’s totally unprofessional and obviously his heart isn’t in it. Which I can understand given that it’s a bad heart

I’m not the lad btw. Wish I was that funny :lol:

But the funniest one seems to carry the show. Does the editing and gets slagged off for the privilege while Mortimer sucks on a vape like. He’s totally unprofessional and obviously his heart isn’t in it. Which I can understand given that it’s a bad heart
You’re not fooling anyone man. The tit sweat has gone to your head. What happened to Ron Mael anyway?

You’re not fooling anyone man. The tit sweat has gone to your head. What happened to Ron Mael anyway?

Dave, I mean this in a constructive way, but surely you have more pressing concerns than pointing digital fingers at Huge Lads Fans supporting other HLF.

In the time it took you to type that you could have put the ketchup back on the spice rack or wiped a skirting board.

Let’s kust leave it at that.

Very good on Taskmaster when they had questions to ask the mayor of somewhere or other to get info to do a song for her. His first question was "Can I strike you?" and his song was "Rosalind is a f***ing nightmare."
:lol:

I was going to post something similar, very good on taskmaster both solo and with the other contestants.

Last edited:

Back