Sir Bob Mortimer

Haven't watched last night's yet but still can't get past "that's just so Chris", or "I've popped an egg in there for ya"... Just brilliant.

just watched it...superb

Not seen that one before. Magic. His tales are as mad as each other true or false.
I hope Mitchell knows well in advance who’s coming on in the series. He’ll be lying in bed staring at the ceiling for weeks. He’s always on LMs team isn’t he? The producers are building up a Classico vibe with them too. Imagine if the teams were picked like teams are picked in the playground.
I can imagine his Mrs mentioning inviting the Mortimers around for dinner when she’s got the hump with him.

Not seen that one before. Magic. His tales are as mad as each other true or false.
I hope Mitchell knows well in advance who’s coming on in the series. He’ll be lying in bed staring at the ceiling for weeks. He’s always on LMs team isn’t he? The producers are building up a Classico vibe with them too. Imagine if the teams were picked like teams are picked in the playground.
I can imagine his Mrs mentioning inviting the Mortimers around for dinner when she’s got the hump with him.

He is always on Lee Mack's team, as , I think, is Henning Wehn, who's another who can make the true seem ridiculous and the ridiculous seem true.

Just watching a repeat of WILTY where they wheel a bloke out and Bob says he cut his hair and ended up doing about 50 hair cuts at World Cup Spain '82. It's absolutely brilliant.

Mickey the drink and Lenny the Pigeon :lol:

Back