Sick of drinking now like

Like the op I've had a solid two weeks of drink and I'm sick of it- feel like crap. I'm not going to pretend I can do dry January but a couple of glasses of wine on a weekend will be my limit now.
Just about reducing intake for me I'd imagine it's very difficult to go totally t total my health isn't great which is motivation but I couldn't go to the games and not have 3-4 pints

I went relatively easy over the festive bit as I had a lot of driving duties on and that, but then I found out that since changing jobs two years back, into a much more sedentary role, I've allowed two stone to creep on! I've not been able to run for a year due to a fucked knee, and I think the bulk of the weight has crept on since then. So, I'm now on a diet, but i won't give up my Thursday night poker games in the pub, as I enjoy them too much and I'll just try and stay off the pop at the weekend more than I would've done. So beer Thursday, maybe Fri off it, then a few on the Saturday at the match or wherever I am in the evening failing that, then off it till the Thursday again. Like the beer too much to give it up, sadly.

Back