Sick of drinking now like

I feel like I’ve been on it for months. I went to NY early dec, and have carried on drinking all through the Xmas hols. Last night was the first dry one since then, I will abstain til the match on sat

Only really had a drink about 4 nights since the Xmas weekend. The Friday night, Xmas day, 29th and 31st.

Not been able to drink properly since having COVID and being fucked for months after. And hangovers are 10 times worse than ever. Next days are write offs so can't afford to write off too many days.

i don't really drink a lot so i can take it or leave it but i'm sick of eating. i had a bag full of chocolate and ket and only just coming to the end of it. i'm down to half a chocolate santa, a bag of coins and a sherbert dib dab. i'll be pleased when it's gone tbh.
i did get the mrs a big slab of chocolate from hotel chocolat which is very nice but she's being incredibly stingy sharing it out :)

Been on it everyday since the 22nd. Sat in pub thinking why am I here? It's just pure boredom. Not back to work till the 8th as well. Hang in there liver. Nearly there.

Feel the same. Not working at the minute so spent the day at the gym then popped into the pub on the way home for a swift half. Fast forward eight hours later and I was sitting on a sofa in a stranger's living room talking absolute shite wondering where it had all gone wrong.

i don't really drink a lot so i can take it or leave it but i'm sick of eating. i had a bag full of chocolate and ket and only just coming to the end of it. i'm down to half a chocolate santa, a bag of coins and a sherbert dib dab. i'll be pleased when it's gone tbh.
i did get the mrs a big slab of chocolate from hotel chocolat which is very nice but she's being incredibly stingy sharing it out :)
This too. I've eaten too much and terribly for 2 weeks

My diet has been 90% cheese for about a week. Add that to 8 plus pints a day and you could fill potholes with my shite at the minute.
Excellent work. We bought a round of camembert for Boxing Day as we had family over. I demolished it myself with a baguette and slabs of butter.

If I make it to my birthday in February I'll consider it a successful experiment in medical research.

I'm 3 days into dry Jan/Feb/March, which I've done for the past 2 years. That first drink in April will be like nectar.

My skin is horrific, I’ve got more spots than Adrian Mole. I’ve washed all my make up brushes but I know deep down it’s the alcohol.

I’m still on holiday so come Sunday I’m going dry for the rest of January.
Eee the Adrian Mole bit has made me laugh!

Back