Shrewsbury and Doncaster away tickets on sale Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon donny goes to general sale? I’m after two tickets for me and our lass.

Reckon donny goes to general sale? I’m after two tickets for me and our lass.

i reckon it will at least go to 0 points. if there was 1900 left today, meaning 1000 sold already, i can't see it selling out tomorrow

if you need ST numbers with 0 points on i'm sure loads will oblige (i can offer 2)

anyone know how many left, and if likely to go 0 point phase tomorrow?

Last edited:
Wonder why we've been stuck in the corner at Donny if there's still plenty left?

Still 1500 left according to Chris Waters.

Last edited:
Wonder why we've been stuck in the corner at Donny if there's still plenty left?

Still 1500 left according to Chris Waters.

Because you're not uber enough to be in the blocks behind the goal;)

How many have we shifted for Shrewsbury away?

1000. It's mad how 5000 are all off to Coventry, but nobody seems to have mentioned this. I still can't figure out what the big draw is where Coventry are concerned.

Well on the way to selling out for Shrewsbury then...it was on the 30+ point phase today.

As for Cov, first big allocation of the season maybe.

Will ring up at 9am and get me and the boy a ticket, he's been talking about it for a couple of weeks! Is online on from 9am as well?

Will ring up at 9am and get me and the boy a ticket, he's been talking about it for a couple of weeks! Is online on from 9am as well?
Got mine online so the boy will be happy, 6 year old and only his 2nd away game! Barnsley away last season was his first so hopefully a better result :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back