Shrewsbury and Doncaster away tickets on sale Thursday.

I'm having to hang back these days and wait so I can get the bairn a ticket. I thought that might go in my favour for Bradford, but they sold the Midland road first. At least I'm there though :p. They must've shifted a few if they're selling the corners?

The bairn needs to donate her card to a fellow fan for games you arent attending....she could build her points up nicely then......we've both got the same youthful good looks;)

Force of habit/sad git (delete where applicable) that i get my tkts on day of release.

Was thinking the same when I saw your post...either selling them all over the shop or we've sold 2000+ since Thursday.

Managed to get a Midland Road Stand tkt for Bradford, although a little bit of me wanted a top tier tkt behind the goal.
I'm looking forward to being up there tbh. Are you staying in Doncaster, or coming up here and travelling down?

The bairn needs to donate her card to a fellow fan for games you arent attending....she could build her points up nicely then......we've both got the same youthful good looks;)
She's doing alright at the minute, Burton was her 17th ground. She still hasn't seen a competitive win away like. :lol:

I'm looking forward to being up there tbh. Are you staying in Doncaster, or coming up here and travelling down?

She's doing alright at the minute, Burton was her 17th ground. She still hasn't seen a competitive win away like. :lol:

Travelling up to Donny Tuesday morning and staying overnight - booked a cheap and cheerful hotel on the industrial estate 0.5 miles from the ground.

Booked my stay at the Premier Inn for Peterborough next week too.

I’m after a season ticket with 10 points available for Doncaster.

Anyone?

I'll give you a shout and we'll see if we can grab a pint before the game.

The Peterborough match?.....sorted;)

But not the Fire Station....fuck, is that expensive:eek:

Had a quick pint in the Jameson Saturday, under £2 a pint :cool:

The Peterborough match?.....sorted;)

But not the Fire Station....fuck, is that expensive:eek:

Had a quick pint in the Jameson Saturday, under £2 a pint :cool:
Doncaster. I'll be in from work tea and over for kick off for Peterborough. Aye it's pricey, but still really popular for some reason.

Reckon we'll sell out for Doncaster. 3k on a Tuesday night is a big ask but i've seen us do it before and it's not that far. I've got the day of the game off but couldn't get the day after so i'll be back home around 3am, 2 hours kip then up for work :lol:

Since we took 2500 to Gillingham I'd expect us to take at least 2k to Doncaster. Although most may keep their money for Shrewsbury if it hasn't already sold out.
Aways are coming thick and fast in October, so I doubt everyone will be able to afford them all. Another chance for folks to build points.

Aways are coming thick and fast in October, so I doubt everyone will be able to afford them all. Another chance for folks to build points.

Very true. Can't make Shrewsbury but i've just bought Bradford, Coventry and Doncaster this past week or so, add on travel and drink and all that and October will be mega expensive.

I have train tickets to Shrewsbury I bought a month or so back, but I can no longer go. Ideally I’d like to sell them on at cost price to someone.

Newcastle to Shrewsbury (return) for £42.55 with a 16-25 railcard.

Feel free to Pm me I’d anyone’s interested

Back