Showering with the dog

Overheard a conversation between to lasses at work (no), and one of them was explaining to the other how she had had a power shower installed in her garage to help wash her dog after they have been out walking.

Not that I'm trying to take anything away from the OP.... I'm sure he has good intentions in mind.

We work in big posh houses around the more rewarding on a monopoly board type areas and a lot of the three or four floor basement extension places have these dog bath/shower rooms now.
Makes sense as there’s a lot of space down there with no natural lighting and mini cinemas, gymns, pools, saunas, solariums, ballet studios, home recording studios, bubbly baths, snooker rooms, staff quarters etc come as standard now.

I am planning on doing this with my dog but I've been told the temperature and shower pressure is too high and would hurt the dog.

^^^^We’ve outed another dog nonce here folks

:lol:

It does make sense though. I'm coming in the house in need of a shower, the dog could do wish a wash, me showering first then getting dressed to wash the dog means I'm going to get soaked.

Surely the temperature, at least, is controllable?

The temperature knob is really stiff so once you've set it and turned the shower on and it/your hands get wet, you can't change the temperature during the shower.

Back