Shootings in Prague

police saying he was replicating what has happened abroad (the US basically)

Horrific story, particularly at this time of year
Russian lass was his inspiration apparently - lost my pic hosting app but got pics of his telegram post where he announced what he's gonna do which mentions her and what she did in early Dec, also a pic of him with the weapon - it's a semi automatic machine gun FFS kids had no chance

Been for my Xmas drink with the boys tonight, weathers crap so markets were quiet, massive amounts of police though - scared of others being idiots one of them told us
All those who jumped in on the Dublin thread are conspicuous by their absence. Why is that I wonder?
Been confirmed he's local and white so they've no interest

Last edited:

Evil attack another form or terrorism. Needs treat like a terrorist. Let’s not score points on his skin colour or religion a terrorist is a terrorist

Those poor victims.
Russian lass was his inspiration apparently - lost my pic hosting app but got pics of his telegram post where he announced what he's gonna do which mentions her and what she did in early Dec, also a pic of him with the weapon - it's a semi automatic machine gun FFS kids had no chance

Been for my Xmas drink with the boys tonight, weathers crap so markets were quiet, massive amounts of police though - scared of others being idiots one of them told us

Been confirmed he's local and white so they've no interest
Are weapons legal to buy etc? Not clued up on the laws over there?

Last edited:
Evil attack another form or terrorism. Needs treat like a terrorist. Let’s not score points on his skin colour or religion a terrorist is a terrorist

Those poor victims.

Are weapons legal to buy etc? Not clued up on the laws over there?
He was a legal firearms owner - apparently he had a few

Your second thought after finding out he wasn't a Muslim? Peace on earth etc.
Never mentioned anything apart from him being evil like I do on all these threads.
My first thought is never what to the right or left say about it.
You must admit that’s pretty sad.
No doubt the ass runners will be out in force.

Back