Shooting Death in our Manor Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you often see videos of Americans being worky bastards, wouldn't dare over there.

In Houston we were watching a band on the outdoor patio of a bar. The lad in front of me and his mates were flicking the dregs of their beer bottles at another lad in front of them and laughing amongst themselves. When the lad in front realized he was getting beer dregs splashed on him he turned round and caught one of the ‘flickers’ in the act. Big scuffle ensues as he starts throttling the flicker and all the flicker’s mates join in. Much shirt tugging etc. till the flicker breaks free and pulls his wallet out to show his police badge.

Well done Officer, that’s the way to ‘protect and serve’ the community there, you sackless little shit.

Aye I thought the same myself.
I believe he was an off duty copper mind, but still you don’t expect your local Bobby to be packing while he’s out cutting the grass.
Nah it sounds unusual.

Surely questions would be asked as to why he was cutting his grass whilst carrying his gun? Unless there's been previous with his neighbour and it was for self defence

With the username Tex I thought you were in Texas. I am in Tyler for a week or so, we could have met up to show the Yanks how to drink.
I'm not driving to Florida though.

With the username Tex I thought you were in Texas. I am in Tyler for a week or so, we could have met up to show the Yanks how to drink.
I'm not driving to Florida though.
I used to be in and out of Tyler so often I was on first name terms with the little old lady TSA agent at the airport. She even gave me a ‘congratulations’ card when I graduated with my PhD!!

Would love to be able to pass on advice of places to go but it’s a total one horse town of farmers and tractor supply shops so I never found anything worth doing there.

I used to be in and out of Tyler so often I was on first name terms with the little old lady TSA agent at the airport. She even gave me a ‘congratulations’ card when I graduated with my PhD!!

Would love to be able to pass on advice of places to go but it’s a total one horse town of farmers and tractor supply shops so I never found anything worth doing there.
I'm probs going horse riding this weekend. Maybe take a kayak on the lake.

A bunch of us were sat on our neighbour’s patio last night as it was their bairn’s birthday and we heard gunshots. Then a police helicopter flies over. It turns out there was a domestic shooting right up the street. This is supposed to be a decent neighbourhood like, not somewhere you’d expect the shooters to come out over a domestic.

Seems like the Dad threw a wobbler and started shooting at his neighbour who was a copper and returned fire and killed him in front of his bairns. He was a handyman and loads of our neighbour’s have had him do work on their gaffs. I took the bairn to daycare this morning and there is a crowd of reporters at the front gate canvassing for comments.
You might think it's a decent area but guns don't respect postcodes (zip codes)

If only there was law giving the right of owning a firearm to every American, for defensive purposes! Oh aye... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back