Shooting Death in our Manor Last Night

Tex

Striker
A bunch of us were sat on our neighbour’s patio last night as it was their bairn’s birthday and we heard gunshots. Then a police helicopter flies over. It turns out there was a domestic shooting right up the street. This is supposed to be a decent neighbourhood like, not somewhere you’d expect the shooters to come out over a domestic.

Seems like the Dad threw a wobbler and started shooting at his neighbour who was a copper and returned fire and killed him in front of his bairns. He was a handyman and loads of our neighbour’s have had him do work on their gaffs. I took the bairn to daycare this morning and there is a crowd of reporters at the front gate canvassing for comments.

I feel like I'm being taunted about the fact that they spell the word 'neighbour' incorrectly. Fourteen times they've used the word 'neighbor' there. Unnecessary.

A bunch of us were sat on our neighbour’s patio last night as it was their bairn’s birthday and we heard gunshots. Then a police helicopter flies over. It turns out there was a domestic shooting right up the street. This is supposed to be a decent neighbourhood like, not somewhere you’d expect the shooters to come out over a domestic.

Seems like the Dad threw a wobbler and started shooting at his neighbour who was a copper and returned fire and killed him in front of his bairns. He was a handyman and loads of our neighbour’s have had him do work on their gaffs. I took the bairn to daycare this morning and there is a crowd of reporters at the front gate canvassing for comments.
Tell the reporters the gun laws are insane. See what happens
I think Americans show remarkable self control. Imagine if every time you had an argument you had the option to pull your gun?
There would be nobody left after a bank holiday in the sun

Last edited:
"PASCO COUNTY, Fla. -- A Pasco County neighbor is hailed as a hero after deputies say he shot and killed an armed domestic violence suspect and helped free the victim's children from a dangerous scene."

By, that's an alarming spin on a nationwide clusterfuck.

Mad bad shit that.
Reading that article though it says victim 2 was cutting his grass at the time. When the 1st bloke points his gun at him, does that mean the 2nd bloke was casually cutting his grass with his pistol on him, to be able to retaliate quickly?

Mad bad shit that.
Reading that article though it says victim 2 was cutting his grass at the time. When the 1st bloke points his gun at him, does that mean the 2nd bloke was casually cutting his grass with his pistol on him, to be able to retaliate quickly?

obviously a multi purpose lawn mower that can be turned into a gun with the flick of a switch

Mad bad shit that.
Aye I thought the same myself.
I believe he was an off duty copper mind, but still you don’t expect your local Bobby to be packing while he’s out cutting the grass.

Back