Shittest tv show you watch but enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing :lol: John Brunnell is a legend, getting out the chopper with his brown jacket and scarf blowing in the wind :lol:
And the other copper with the badges and the piercing eyes. And their 'news agency' helicopter commentator, unbelievable. There must be 5 or 6 of these choppers for different channels fighting for air space, chasing the 'perps in their suspect veehickles'

And the other copper with the badges and the piercing eyes. And their 'news agency' helicopter commentator, unbelievable. There must be 5 or 6 of these choppers for different channels fighting for air space, chasing the 'perps in their suspect veehickles'

The ridiculous introductions where he is walking through the most ridiculously staged crime scene. Next time you see it, watch the people in the background. It's so bad

Quite like watching The Chase , and I got into Golden Balls years ago when I had nowt better to do.

To be fair the last five minutes of each would be fine , especially when some devious twat steals the money on GB.

There must have been some decent security in that place. Because I’m sure there’s a few that wanted to rip the other persons head off

You dropped Arrow but persist with legends of tomorrow...with Giant blue teddy bears and Unicorns...:lol:

Aye... I kna..... I was thinking the same thing yesterday after I typed that.

It’s definitely jumped the shark this series, think I’m only watching now to see how far down the shit chute it can go before being dropped.

As crap telly goes, it still has a bit to go before it joins the likes of

Knight Rider
Manimal
Automan
Sliders
Space Precinct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back