Shittest tv show you watch but enjoy

Having been watching a lot of crap TV shows over the past five weeks while off work due to illness....
TJ Hooker, loved this as a kid but now looks so dated and Shatner was so stiff while running.
The A Team, need I say any more :lol:
Tripping Point, addicted to this now but contestants are so annoying.
The Love Boat :oops:

The Wall
Danny Dyer is a poor mans Mike Reid. He ramps up the cockney persona to unbearable levels and shouts things like “You mug!” at a wall, the contestants are woeful examples of modern day British humanity, encouraged by the producers to wave and shout at falling balls. The enjoyment comes by hoping they lose.

The Wall
Danny Dyer is a poor mans Mike Reid. He ramps up the cockney persona to unbearable levels and shouts things like “You mug!” at a wall, the contestants are woeful examples of modern day British humanity, encouraged by the producers to wave and shout at falling balls. The enjoyment comes by hoping they lose.
It is pronounced 'The Waw'

Emmerdale, no need to concentrate as the "plot" meanders like a mountain road and the acting is as wooden as my kitchen table, but it's so bad it sometimes needs watching.

The Wall

I hate when he calls Angela Rippon (& sometimes the contestants) 'bay bee'. 🤦‍♂️

ITV should produce a reality tv gameshow, whereby, they lock, so called celebs in a house, (I'm thinking Naga "raucous gobshite" Munchetty, Rylan, Piers Morgan, Ant & f***ing Dec, Philip Schofield, John Barrowman, Katie Hopkins, Harry Redknapp, and a whole host of Royal family members)
Then each week, a lucky viewer, gets to nominate, which so called celeb, gets killed in the house, and by which fiendish method, until the "celebs" are whittled down to a single survivor, who then gets shot dead, by one lucky viewer, picked out at random, on computer.
It'll be a win win, situation for the tv ratings and for the viewers. :D :lol:

Back