Shit music you love on the QT

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's oddly hypnotic. If that makes sense!

That's how it got me, on first hearing I had my finger hovering on another number but couldn't change it.

That's a catchy quirky pop song. why would anybody feel guilty about liking that?

Edit just finished song, I LOVE it:lol::lol:

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one cause everyone I've had listen to it thinks it's shite. Tried explaining it's a grower
Not sure what she's saying like but she's got pit hair so must be trendy

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one cause everyone I've had listen to it thinks it's shite. Tried explaining it's a grower

they are on my spotify listen to list.

Even looked to see if they tour. Liverpool in November looks good. never been to liverpool, it's a friday night in a club and my mate's son is at university there.

:lol::lol:

they are on my spotify listen to list.

Even looked to see if they tour. Liverpool in November looks good. never been to liverpool, it's a friday night in a club and my mate's son is at university there.

:lol::lol:

It's fate. Liverpool's a really good night out as well by all accounts. She'll be mint live, there's a video of them doing that in a studio and she's going nuts by herself doing some mental hippy dance

I'm something of a Frank Zappa anorak and listen to a lot of blues and jazz from the 20's - 40's, but this crept through my defenses, (not just for the video).
And it has its own little dance, which I have to say, I've never attempted.

I'm something of a Frank Zappa anorak and listen to a lot of blues and jazz from the 20's - 40's, but this crept through my defenses, (not just for the video).
And it has its own little dance, which I have to say, I've never attempted.

Unfortunately I have, attempted the dance that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back