Shit music you love on the QT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really?

Hey, don't look now, but there goes God
With sexy pants and a sausage dog
And he can't stand Beelzebub
'Cos he looks so good in black
Haway, man, CW. You can't have a dig about lyrics like that and then defend lyrics like this:

Sitting on a park bench
Eying little girls with bad intent
Snots running down his nose
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes, hey, Aqualung

Haway, man, CW. You can't have a dig about lyrics like that and then defend lyrics like this:

Sitting on a park bench
Eying little girls with bad intent
Snots running down his nose
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes, hey, Aqualung
:lol: What's wrong with them like? Perfect description of a dirty (in every sense of the word) awld tramp.

Duran Duran = Shit - Old man wearing a bandanna whilst playing the flute = Class

The world according to Chris Wallace.
Bless him. He's bought into all the old troubadour fascia to the absolute letter. :)

Dismayed by anything different.

Think I might like some Calvin Harris tunes. Slow Acid was the only one I liked for a while, I could take that because it was just one song, but I heard one on the radio I thought was decent n'all. I may have to resort to pushing sharpened pencils in my ears rather than say I like Calvin Harris.
First album was class IMO. A real breath of fresh air at the time, recorded in his bedroom IIRC. Then he fixed his teeth, got a personal trainer and turned into a big-standard dance-pop chart-hogger! I do quite like his new one with Pharrel and Katie Perry.

To add to the thread, I like Lily Allen, Ke$ha, some Lady Gaga and "California Girls" by Katie Perry.

I can't really go on the OPs definition of things your mates slag you off for because mine generally have very narrow taste in music and slag me off for liking artists like Ryan Adams ("poncey shite" apparently) and Ben Folds.

I do quite like his new one with Pharrel and Katie Perry.

To add to the thread, I like Lily Allen, Ke$ha, some Lady Gaga and "California Girls" by Katie Perry.
To be fair I can tolerate some Katie Perry for the simple reason you can listen to it and think of Katie Perry.

Mine's simple. My genre is rock, GnR, AC\DC, Rainbow, Scorpions, DP, UFO etc. But I am partial to a bit of Pet Shop Boys. It's a sin is a favourite of mine.

As for Duran Duran, Ordinary World is their only good song.

When I am not listening to Captian Beefheart and the Magic Band :cool: or Miles Davis :cool: I do occasionally have a little listen to "Sooopa Trooopa" by ABBA - but not if there is anyone is around. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back