Sheffield United v The Mouthbreathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like they will be up to 11th.Imagine how well they would be doing if they had Rondon and Perez at their disposal rather than Joelinton like Wafa had.

Lino should never have flagged but Sheff Utds own fault like.

They teach you in under 8's football to play to the whistle.

VAR is opening up really absurd circumstances in games now. Everyone stops apart from Shelvey, but they have to give it because Carroll's not offside. Mad. Should be a drop ball if there's any common sense, or then again maybe it's Sheff Utd's comeuppance for stopping play. Either way VAR is a shambles.

Total lack of professionalism from Sheff Utd. Good to see it thoroughly punished. Sick of seeing highly paid pros who don’t seem to know the basics.

Not for me like. Play to the whistle.
This! f***ing basics of football :lol:

Assistant refs have been instructed incorrectly like. Should keep the flag down like they do elsewhere

Saying that sheff utd should have still played on
I'm sure I've seen/heard that the Premier League have told them to flag as normal unlike others using VAR.

Exactly the ref purposely let play go on, not blowing the whistle
Good refereeing that and good use of VAR

But if the linesman has his flag up the defenders and keeper are going to stop.Fair enough if he didn’t have his flag up. May aswell just do away with linesmen and just get var to review everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back