Shed 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats peoples take on them? Just got the greatest hits on and forgot they had a quite a few decent tunes. Remember seeing them live down York and the lead singer for some reason queued with us to get into his own gig :lol:
Love them, whatever anyone says on here. Loved Maximum High back in the day

Seen them at Northumbria Uni around 96ish. It was a class gig, supported by Mansun?
Think I was at that gig. Our kid lost his Nokia while we were jumping arl ower

A Maximum High is a f*cking great album mind
This....

Last edited:

Saw them at Manchester Academy 12/12/15 and worked out it was probably the sixth time I'd seen them. Every time was a joy. This was the end of their set and I can see myself on here.

Saw them at Manchester Academy 12/12/15 and worked out it was probably the sixth time I'd seen them. Every time was a joy. This was the end of their set and I can see myself on here.

Used to love these back in the mid 90s. Halycen days.

Question needs to be asked though, on that video, when the guitar solo was on, why did we get a close-up of the bass player.

Not sure if this says something about Shed Seven fans

Still a cracking band, saw them again a few weeks ago in their biannual line your pockets tour.

Great night.

Class live band. Must be well into double figures the amount of times I've seen them now.

Love Bully Boy, On Standby and Disco Down, plus the others mentioned on this thread.

Saw them the other week at the academy. Quality gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back