Shameful Cheat Meals

Status
Not open for further replies.

this thread is starting to pull round but still on shakey ground. I want to hear about people eating a 14" meatfeast stuffed crust pizza then writhing around naked in several tubs of ice cream. Carbacide ffs! :oops::lol:

this thread is starting to pull round but still on shakey ground. I want to hear about people eating a 14" meatfeast stuffed crust pizza then writhing around naked in several tubs of ice cream. Carbacide ffs! :oops::lol:

After I fight on tuesday I'll man this thread up, including pictures :cool:

just demolished a big fuck off belly buster of a sarnie sausage egg black pudding!! feel like i'm garn have a heart attack i'd been doing so well anarl!

just demolished a big fuck off belly buster of a sarnie sausage egg black pudding!! feel like i'm garn have a heart attack i'd been doing so well anarl!
wouldn't worry about it, thats the whole point of a cheat meal. One a week in which you can eat with no guilt.

aye but tomorrow could be bad un as well HAR HAR

playing footie tonight so hopefully burn off a bit of the stodge!

I'll make sure you're put through your paces! Just had 2 crumpets, feel sooo dirty!

"Box of Death" last night :) 12" garlic bread, doner meat, chicken, quater pound burger, chips, garlic sauce, chilli sauce, a wrap, 2 pittas and salad :oops:

Obviously I didn't eat it all. I had a couple of pieces of Inferno Pizza first. That filled me up :oops:

At least I've been shiting well today

Last edited:
Double cheat confession; beef madras, egg pilau, chips and garlic naan on Friday night followed by a big mac meal with strawberry shake for Saturdays lunch. I don't regret it!:oops:

gone right off the rails this weekend like....
on the piss friday night. match & pints yesterday followed by indian takeaway. huge mince dinner 2day & just ordered a chinese.

Yesterday: Full breakfast (extra bacon + hash browns, minus mushrooms), large stuffed crust pepperoni passion + wedges for lunch, Chinese (1/4 duck, honey chilli chicken, egg fried rice), 2 bags of prawn cocktail, 1 large mint aero.

:neutral:

sunday was my last day before i go on the most strict diet of my life, Had chinese sat night, and sunday morning, sunday dinner half cheese cake, easter egg lol, then i had morrison curry with 4 slices of bread with lurpak butter allllowa, and night time i had bigmac meal and dbl cheeseburger at cinema. along with 6 cans of coke. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back