Shameful Cheat Meals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye i was expecting better from pizza hut, only got it as i found a code to get it for a tenna. I'll stick with my local pizza place in future.

I've just had a king size Toby carvery, with ice cream and butterscotch sauce with a flake, it was a genuine man v food, I got a round of applause on finishing it.

Ive had 3 sunday dinners today ffs. Currently on nightshift eating a minced beef hotpot anarl, might be alright considering im looking to bulk up.

I've just had a king size Toby carvery, with ice cream and butterscotch sauce with a flake, it was a genuine man v food, I got a round of applause on finishing it.

I've always wondered how 'bad' Toby Carveries are. Mainly because I bloody love them. There isn't that much protein involved in a regular plate, but piling the veg on will give you a lot of nutrients. I'm sure they drown a lot of it in butter as well. I guess it varies with each meal, so class it as a cheat because you don't know what's in it and can't account for it.

Just had 3 pints, come in and ate a full chicken fried rice, portion of chips and a tub of curry sauce :mad::oops:

Exercising but eating like a b@stard at the moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back