Sex- change people now 'want to change back'

Status
Not open for further replies.

No issues with someone being transgender, but how do you go back after having big willie and the two twins lopped off?

I am surprised anyone else is prepared to be seen as a transphobic fascist.

Why does peoples inability to make their mind up make me a Transphobic fascist ? Anybodies inability to decide what they are or want to be sounds like they need help. Hardly a fascist view.

Do they not have cubicles in women’s toilets any more?
Unisex or gender neutral now it seems in some quarters, it doesnt take Einstien to see how that will pan out of course;

Why does peoples inability to make their mind up make me a Transphobic fascist ? Anybodies inability to decide what they are or want to be sounds like they need help. Hardly a fascist view.
correct it is a mental illness they require treatment not being pandered towards

Last edited by a moderator:
Unisex or gender neutral now it seems in some quarters, it doesnt take Einstien to see how that will pan out of course;

correct it is a mental illness they require treatment not being pandered towards

Self contained cubicles like they have with disabled bogs would solve that problem

When I found out someone I know was I just asked them what was so wrong with them that they wanted to be someone else.

There wasn’t an answer but it is difficult trying to get he she, him her thing right.

I have said in a cockney accent, awight bruv then said I mean sis.

When they were getting laser hair removal I asked them if it hurt, they said it knacked, I told them they were turning into a right girl.

It’s quite an intriguing thing to be around I suppose.

I found out through a third party, was totally unaware of it but when they asked me about it I just said that it made no difference to me I’d still like them.

Some bad shit mind by the look of things with all the stuff to transition, I’ve seen them in quite severe pain, just hope it makes them content, happiness can be a difficult thing to achieve.
Doesn’t rhyme

I think you are looking for an argument with someone that broadly agrees with you. Calm down and re read my posts. Or don't. 'Fuck I care what your opinion is? Ivantheunreasonableandargumentative.

No issues with someone being transgender, but how do you go back after having big willie and the two twins lopped off?
I wouldn't want to be the surgeon trying to reconstruct a Frankenstein's monster knob after it's already been chopped to bits and bodged into a fanny. I bet it ends up looking like the turkeys neck you have to fish out of its arse at Christmas.

Do they not have cubicles in women’s toilets any more?

It's the principle of the eradication of female only spaces to pander to men. Any one of you could pop a dress on, claim to be identifying as a woman and use female toilets, changing rooms, etc. I've got no problem with someone who has been through all the surgery etc., and is essentially a woman now. They want to be a woman, respect the feelings of women and aim to fit in discreetly. It makes women uncomfortable though when it's clearly a man in a frock making a point, especially more vulnerable females such as young girls and Muslims.

There's an element of men who are using it as a power thing over women. I don't see why I should have my rights to female only spaces removed because of these mens whims. Have a look at the case of a man claiming to be a woman who is suing female beauty consultants for being transphobic because they shave womens pubic hair but refused to handle his tackle. I really feel for the women having their businesses ruined because of his demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back