Sex- change people now 'want to change back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
To go from man-woman-man or woman-man-woman must be horribly confusing at times. I wouldn't know if I was Arthur or martha.

To go from man-woman-man or woman-man-woman must be horribly confusing at times. I wouldn't know if I was Arthur or martha.
Its the toilets that are tricky, my marra used the lasses bogs when he was a woman but after the transition and a few days 'away' now uses the mens bogs.

It takes courage to put a wig on and gan into the lasses bogs for a piss.
I was in a posh bar in Liverpool Albert docks went to the unibogs and what I thought was the urinal trough was apparently a sink, I was getting a piss when this woman started washing her hands.
We just looked at each other and carried on what we were both doing

:lol:
I was in a posh bar in Liverpool Albert docks went to the unibogs and what I thought was the urinal trough was apparently a sink, I was getting a piss when this woman started washing her hands.
We just looked at each other and carried on what we were both doing

I watched the Sky news report on this earlier,theres approximately 30 confused transgender post-ops in Newcastle who want to reverse the sex change.Bit late once you have had bits-and-bobs removed :eek:

I watched the Sky news report on this earlier,theres approximately 30 confused transgender post-ops in Newcastle who want to reverse the sex change.Bit late once you have had bits-and-bobs removed :eek:

There are worse things going to happen in your life than being confused. But if you're the type who cannot make up their mind what you really want, then a sex change is surely a thing that you'd spend a long long time thinking about before going ahead with it. Sounds to me that they need Psychiatric help.

There are worse things going to happen in your life than being confused. But if you're the type who cannot make up their mind what you really want, then a sex change is surely a thing that you'd spend a long long time thinking about before going ahead with it. Sounds to me that they need Psychiatric help.
Well what a surprise! I have been banned from a couple of websites etc. for saying transgenderism is just a manifestation of mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back