September 18th live footy on TV

Arternoon, let’s get on the lash
Rub it in why doncha πŸ˜‚
Afternoon all.

The missus is out all day with her girlie mates, leaving me all alone to sit on the sofa scratching my balls whilst viewing..

Hull v Sheff utd,
Then Sheff wed v Shrewsbury on ifollow, whilst also keeping an eye on the Liverpool v palace game that's on.

Make me sen a chop on the bbq, then settle down to watch Villa v Everton.

If Carlsburg did Saturdays......
Afternoon Marra
Morning Hank, Morning All

Busy day for the duck, off for walk then going to pub at 2pm for friends Mams surprise 91st Birthday party as she missed 90th. Hope it’s not too much of a surprise at that age!!!!!

Daughter (no), Duckling, Dog and SIL coming around tea time as the adults are off to a belated Wedding do, home early as me and Mrs Duck are Duckling sitting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Might keep her up for Strictly.

Pub footy but will miss our game, Little Duckling predicts a 1v2 win for the lads, keep the momentum and lead at the top.

Stay Safe πŸŒˆπŸ˜·πŸ’‰
Afternoon Edd 200 on πŸ‘
Morning Hank,Dilli,Becs,SFATI,VHFC and the rest of the smb reprobates. Days holiday from work today getting all the bairns stuff ready to take to uni tomorrow.

Will have the wolves game and the villa game on in the background and ill sit down and watch our game
Afternoon Phunboy
Greetings from Bridlington! It's a beautiful day here. I've just realised I've not picked my gee gees so that's next.

Have a great weekend everyone. I don't think I get to listen to any football so fingers crossed for 3 points. πŸ™πŸ€ž

Afternoon GS
πŸ˜πŸ‘

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning to the great and good who post on this thread.

Quick one today already been to the barbers and opticians. Just jumped on a train as off to York for a few beers with work. 3 ponts today Stewart and Embleton in a 2 0 win.

Stay safe all
Afternoon Al
Evening Dilli lad. How's life in the land of the vikings?
Very canny mate. 20 mins and I’m done for the day
Good morning Vic.
Afternoon Johnna
Afternoon mate 😎

Afternoon mate 😎
☺️
Afternoon Hank, Dilli, Bec's and everybody. Just a quiet day in Haswell.Mrs HM going out to get her hair done shortly, so I can't rule out the possibility of a Granda nap as I was up early.
Home made fish,chips and mushy peas on the agenda followed by strawberries and ice cream. Beer batter made with Mahou lager (never had that before), only need about half a cup full, can't understand why I bought 12 bottles :cool:
Afternoon HM
Afternoon Mr D

βœ…
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘

Afternoon @hank williams and a very good afternoon to you all. Home now. Its been an horrendous 24 hours +, ridiculous it is. Got in later last night and basically went to bed. This morning was a 5-45am start to get done for the footy but that's it till Monday...up to now.

Just logged on to see some great post and replies from yesterday, thank you very much and some nice PMs too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble.

So The Cods today, spoke to Rip to see if he need a lift when he arrived but there is a few of them . I'm sure they'll all have a great day out...Sheep shaggers for us....🐏🐏🐏. So footy now beer and feet up....good luck and let's hope everyone's happy 2 hours or so....stay safe, take care and all the best...πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘..⚽️.

@horselover , bloody excellent pal,@bonnylad , cheers pal, sorry for the lateness , @becs, @Dilligaf60 , @Horley Chorley , @VHFC , @Rip Van Fish , @Musicman , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Stortford , @niknak_123 , @Fred Basset , @Snorbens , @Bonzo , @thecloughywobble , @EchoMan , @heroesof73 , @viccarlton , @AndyGray1985 , @thamesvalleyman , @oilcat , @phunboy , @GlassSlippers , @Scotty 1978 , @T_Bone , @eddtheduck , @SAFC1962 , @rubberface , @WillInSpain , @gluepot ....Hawaaaaayyy....................and coymp's .....................
Afternoon 🍈😁😁
Afternoon all,
Just back in time for the EFC game.
Best of luck against the Fishermen’s
Afternoon AG. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Has that ref swallyd hes whistle ?

Back