Morning LG
Morning HC Have a good day

Morning mate

Morning Bladecat

Morning wakey
Morning LG
Morning Wakey. 👋

Three 'G's' - I like it. 👍😊

Enjoy the grub & the guzzling, and steady away, with the other 'G' (graft)

Have a canny day, mate, and hopefully you'll find time, for a couple more 'G's (gee gee's) on the telebox 🐎 👍
afternoon HC

Finished graft - invoices, tax, pension sorting

just booked at table in the sun here for an hours time Gastropub | The Broad Oak | Rye

Enjoy yrs

Last edited:
Afternoon Hank, Dilli, Bec's and everybody. Just a quiet day in Haswell.Mrs HM going out to get her hair done shortly, so I can't rule out the possibility of a Granda nap as I was up early.
Home made fish,chips and mushy peas on the agenda followed by strawberries and ice cream. Beer batter made with Mahou lager (never had that before), only need about half a cup full, can't understand why I bought 12 bottles :cool:

Morning LG

Morning LG

afternoon HC

Finished graft - invoices, tax, pension sorting

just booked at table in the sun here for an hours time Gastropub | The Broad Oak | Rye

Enjoy yrs
Afternoon Wakey

Graft is done, so take it easy now. 👍

Gotta say, I love that Gastropub menu and gallery pics.
I also love those speciality alcoholic coffee's they are serving, and would happily plough through that list, trying (and enjoying) each one of them. 👍

Enjoy the rest of the afternoon and evening, matey. 👍
Morning SJL

Morning Becs

Afternoon HC.

Afternoon Wakey

Afternoon Bladecat

Fternoon Storts

Afternoon Javvers

Afternoon Heroes

Afternoon Bonzo

Afternoon BC
Afternoon Dilli

I hope your day is a good 'un. 👍
I'd take a scruffy win marra.
Aye, me too mate.
It's fantastic to see us playing fast, attacking football along the deck, but sometimes, it's just all about getting the points in the bag, by whatever means. 👍
🔴⚪🔴

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon All, Little trip out to Abbots Jersey Dairy Farm today for Granddaughter to have a play a picnic and of course an Ice Cream. Called into Rheged on the way back to Van and it has a lot lless activities than it used to.

Little un is requesting play park and pub Beer garden this afternoon:D More than Happy to oblige if weather suitable.

Enjoy Your Afternoon Folks

HTL

Afternoon Wakey

I also love those speciality alcoholic coffee's they are serving, and would happily plough through that list, trying (and enjoying) each one of them. 👍

Afternoon Dilli

Aye, me too mate.
It's fantastic to see us playing fast, attacking football along the deck, but sometimes, it's just all about getting the points in the bag, by whatever means. 👍
🔴⚪🔴

Very true three points is the bottom line.

Afternoon Wakey

Afternoon Dilli

Aye, me too mate.
🔴⚪🔴
It’s just about our nearest pub after our own village one which has a party for 50 in the garden 🙄🤣
Interested in special board tbh -we’ll see. Might even have 4 starters 🤣🤣

Afternoon Hank, Dilli, Bec's and everybody. Just a quiet day in Haswell.Mrs HM going out to get her hair done shortly, so I can't rule out the possibility of a Granda nap as I was up early.
Home made fish,chips and mushy peas on the agenda followed by strawberries and ice cream. Beer batter made with Mahou lager (never had that before), only need about half a cup full, can't understand why I bought 12 bottles :cool:
Afternoon HM

Afternoon mate 😎

Afternoon @hank williams and a very good afternoon to you all. Home now. Its been an horrendous 24 hours +, ridiculous it is. Got in later last night and basically went to bed. This morning was a 5-45am start to get done for the footy but that's it till Monday...up to now.

Just logged on to see some great post and replies from yesterday, thank you very much and some nice PMs too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble.

So The Cods today, spoke to Rip to see if he need a lift when he arrived but there is a few of them . I'm sure they'll all have a great day out...Sheep shaggers for us....🐏🐏🐏. So footy now beer and feet up....good luck and let's hope everyone's happy 2 hours or so....stay safe, take care and all the best...😷😷😁😁👍👍..⚽️.

@horselover , bloody excellent pal,@bonnylad , cheers pal, sorry for the lateness , @becs, @Dilligaf60 , @Horley Chorley , @VHFC , @Rip Van Fish , @Musicman , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Stortford , @niknak_123 , @Fred Basset , @Snorbens , @Bonzo , @thecloughywobble , @EchoMan , @heroesof73 , @viccarlton , @AndyGray1985 , @thamesvalleyman , @oilcat , @phunboy , @GlassSlippers , @Scotty 1978 , @T_Bone , @eddtheduck , @SAFC1962 , @rubberface , @WillInSpain , @gluepot ....Hawaaaaayyy....................and coymp's .....................

Afternoon @hank williams and a very good afternoon to you all. Home now. Its been an horrendous 24 hours +, ridiculous it is. Got in later last night and basically went to bed. This morning was a 5-45am start to get done for the footy but that's it till Monday...up to now.

Just logged on to see some great post and replies from yesterday, thank you very much and some nice PMs too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble.

So The Cods today, spoke to Rip to see if he need a lift when he arrived but there is a few of them . I'm sure they'll all have a great day out...Sheep shaggers for us....🐏🐏🐏. So footy now beer and feet up....good luck and let's hope everyone's happy 2 hours or so....stay safe, take care and all the best...😷😷😁😁👍👍..⚽️.

@horselover , bloody excellent pal,@bonnylad , cheers pal, sorry for the lateness , @becs, @Dilligaf60 , @Horley Chorley , @VHFC , @Rip Van Fish , @Musicman , @Wakey ftm in Sussex , @Stortford , @niknak_123 , @Fred Basset , @Snorbens , @Bonzo , @thecloughywobble , @EchoMan , @heroesof73 , @viccarlton , @AndyGray1985 , @thamesvalleyman , @oilcat , @phunboy , @GlassSlippers , @Scotty 1978 , @T_Bone , @eddtheduck , @SAFC1962 , @rubberface , @WillInSpain , @gluepot ....Hawaaaaayyy....................and coymp's .....................

Afternoon. Enjoy your time off marra 😎

Back