Sensible world of soccer

The side scroller based on the aircraft carrier? As there was also the WWI fighter pilot game from cinemaware called Wings. Loved that one!

Wings was a cracking game, was a kickstarter campaign a while back to do a remake. The local gaming store here has a couple of Amiga's for sale, would love to get one but knowing me I'd never use it.

I preferred Kick Off 2

Aye me too, used to like the play manager game based on kick off!

Wings was a cracking game, was a kickstarter campaign a while back to do a remake. The local gaming store here has a couple of Amiga's for sale, would love to get one but knowing me I'd never use it.

Aye me too, used to like the play manager game based on kick off!

There's a version of Wings for IOS, I know because I downloaded it and completed it. There's also a good version of North & South.

Last edited:
A proper footy game.

No glitz and glamour. None of the next gen graphics of more recent games. No scripting. No shit gimmics. Just an absolute raw 300mph footy game. Sweet sweet memories. If carlsberg done footy games...
Can I play it anywhere?

A proper footy game.

No glitz and glamour. None of the next gen graphics of more recent games. No scripting. No shit gimmics. Just an absolute raw 300mph footy game. Sweet sweet memories. If carlsberg done footy games...
Looks like it came out on ps4 last year

Last edited:
I'd add Kevin Keegan's Player Manager for the SNES to this. It was basically Kick Off 2 plus the managing aspect. Spent way too many hours on this as a kid that I think the "soundtrack" may have scarred my brain.

Back