Sensible world of soccer

cjt

Midfield
a mate has just been having a discussion on facebook about sensi soccer
Is there a plug and play version of the original swos, with zipstick type controller?
None of this playstation/xbox gamepad type shite
I await the smbs genius knowledge of gameplay in the hope that there is one

What a game.

Managed to get through the full 20 year/season career mode on three separate occasions iirc.

Absolutely superb that you could take some obscure random club side like Racing Junior in the El Salvador fourth division & make them top flite champions after three successive promotions :cool:

And then gan on to eventually manage their national team to World Cup glory :lol:

Love owt like that.

Last edited:
What a game.

Managed to get through the full 20 year/season career mode on three separate occasions iirc.

Absolutely superb that you could take some obscure random club side like Racing Junior in the El Salvador fourth division & make them top flite champions after three successive promotions :cool:

And then gan on to eventually manage their national team to World Cup glory :lol:

Love owt like that.
This. Game was so ahead of its time IMO. Career mode where you can buy and sell and be approached by national teams. Amazing game.

It would work, but would be ugly as fuck.

Mine works fine on my tele, need to double check which connector I use (think I connect it with a VGA lead so the Tele acts as a monitor). I seem to remember ordering a specific cable for it to fix an interlacing problem.

Looks like I’ll be digging the Amiga out again!

Sorry I bought a RGB to scart cable and connected that way.

Last edited:
What a game.

Love owt like that.
Class game, dread to think how many hours of my life I've spent playing it on my Amiga. I took Berwick Rangers to multiple successive European Cup titles with Michael Laudrup as my key player :cool:

a mate has just been having a discussion on facebook about sensi soccer
Is there a plug and play version of the original swos, with zipstick type controller?
None of this playstation/xbox gamepad type shite
I await the smbs genius knowledge of gameplay in the hope that there is one
i would have assumed someone would have bunged out a version on steam somewhere...

Back