Sending money to a prisoner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you had asked 30 years ago when I was the prisoner’s monies clerk at Frankland I could have helped.

I do remember that postal orders have a poundage charge and were dead pretty. There was also a limit as to how much a prisoner could spend that he hadn’t earned. Not much help but yer kna I like reminiscing

I've just ran through a few prison websites and they all direct me to the SPS link I posted. It seems legit tbh, I'm just paranoid and was hoping to hear from others who'd used the site.

Cheers marra.
Yep, it’s quite common for folk to have step sons that have hoyed a bottle in someone’s boat :rolleyes:

Irrelevant but I just fancied posting

For you Tommy, the war is over

As someone who works in pubs anyone who bottles someone is absolute scum. Drag him outside for a belting. But never bottle.

Yep, it’s quite common for folk to have step sons that have hoyed a bottle in someone’s boat :rolleyes:
:lol:
Fuck off man you tit.

You know absolutely nowt about what happened. What if it was 6 v 1? What if they had a knife to his lasses throat? What if they were threatening to rape his lass?

Take your faux outrage and garn virtue signal somewhere else you spunk bubble.

Last edited:
You know absolutely nowt about what happened. What if it was 6 v 1? What if they had a knife to his lasses throat? What if they were threatening to rape his lass?

So how many was he up against? Did they have a knife to her throat?
Was it a bottle of Dom Perignon or would a 1l bottle of Fanta have sufficed?

Fuck off man you tit.

Did any of that happen?

Fuck off man you tit.

Then they would be taken into account during sentencing

Is this another wind up thread

Fuck off man you tit.

There’s no outrage here, just a little insight into what I think about cowards who glass people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back