Sell to buy: PVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's apparently going to have a more rigorous medical than normal from when he was withdrawn v Spurs so everything depends on the outcome.

Pretty much spot on. I'd love to see the stats that compare PVA's attacking contributions to his defensive failings. It may mean we can play a winger or wide midfielder who can attack rather than always being on the back foot covering for him.

As for Moyes, well I get the investment in McNair and Love as ones for the future. What I don't get is why he sanctioned two Allardyce targets in N'Dong and Djilibodji blowing the budget in the process. It questions how much his finger is on the pulse with what is actually out there. What did he spend his time away from the game doing? Not maintaining an active list of targets, that's for sure. Any out of work manager worth his salt will be keeping lists of potential players suited to various levels of jobs that may be available in the future.

I have been thinking this for a while. You would have thought he would have been preparing to get back into football. It looks like he has been doing sweet fuck all

Wouldn't surprise me if Sam tries to do the deal as late as possible. Or even if he pulled out, both in an attempt to weaken us.

We wouldn't be spending all the money anyway but if he can twist the knife into a rival he will.

I have been thinking this for a while. You would have thought he would have been preparing to get back into football. It looks like he has been doing sweet fuck all

Or the club took it out of his hands. The 2 money signings are heavily on the tick and the wages will not be anywhere near our limit. The 2 kids he probably accepted as they were bodies, again they will be on pittance. You can't do a great deal when your hands are tied by wages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back