Self Defence

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Welcome back lord Rowell and his windmilling the hand wavers discipline .

No mate was in York then , trained originally at Kenshinkan in the 70s took a break and joined York shotokan later.
Apparently George Coates is a well respected sensai in Britain, Hard as nails - he's probably in his 70's now.

Computer games don't count
its computer games marra i get myself into high places and say what i want, if that gets me a warning i hit the server with a warning too, its above the mods pay grade but most mods already know that

What you've typed is nonsense. Have a real mate and get yourself off the diesel.
all the best scientists etc get banned from the internet good luck following cummins advice boris will keep you up to date, wear your mask and get the vaccine asap

Martial arts is full of agonising locks and chokes but street fighters will bite your face and poke their fingers in your eyes.

It really is two different things but any of the martial arts is good for discipline and self confidence.

i created this thread for people to learn about self defence so its about fighting - you have come on here and made it about your anger and anger leads to fear and fear leads to suffering

Gichen Funokoshi: To defeat the enemy one hundred times in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To defeat the enemy without fighting in the highest skill [Karate-Do Kyohan (The Master Test)].

Last edited:
I spent a few hours pissing up on a Japanese warship a few years ago. One of the lads got a crew member to put on a samurai display for us. Hoying a sword up in the air, jumping up, spinning around a couple of times, catching the sword and chopping water melons up all in one go. Fcking amazing

Turns out the martial artist was going up to London that weekend to meet up with the UK's top martial arts experts. They reckon he was one of the top guys in the world

Having seen the display he put on, I can well believe it

Back