Seems he has public support

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I believed that the measures are designed to work and allow a return to normality then I'd support them too.

However I'm 100% sure that they won't work because that fat tramp and his gang of followers (Gove et al) have no intention of normality.

This whole thing started as a two week lockdown in March yet here we are, in September, no further forward.
What do you think the intention is?

If I believed that the measures are designed to work and allow a return to normality then I'd support them too.

However I'm 100% sure that they won't work because that fat tramp and his gang of followers (Gove et al) have no intention of normality.

This whole thing started as a two week lockdown in March yet here we are, in September, no further forward.
Is your middle name Pillock ?

We’re not the only country to have a second lockdownish phase. On the other hand I think the other countries do it stricter
We seem to always go a bit half arsed and waffley. If it wasn’t for the shittshow in the States we’d look really bad

I wish they would ask if people would still support another lockdown if there is no furlough scheme & they would be made unemployed.

Watch those numbers flip.
People are going to be unemployed in their millions despite the current furlough scheme.
Is your middle name Pillock ?
It's got to be.

No one is that dense. Surely?

Oh, hang on, I have read @Spennymackem1981 's inane drivel so yes, yes they are.

Last edited:
The measures are probably necessary in the absence of an effective track and trace system.

The government are wholly responsible for the absence of an effective track and trace system.

3,500 from how many million
3436 is more than enough. Based on an England population of 56m, we can be 99% confident that if every 1 of the 56m were asked then the results would be within 2.2% of these results.

I often laugh at Boris and his shite government. But no problems with what he's announced at all. In fact in you weren't a berk looking for loopholes the guidance has been okay from the off.
Not much has changed tbf. 10pm curfew and work from home?

I fear this wont change the current trajectory sufficiently.

And don't go to other people's houses etc. It's up to the fuckwits to get back n board. Or for others to grass the tits.

Last edited:
Exactly this. Ben Bradshaw pulled him up on it in Parliament today and he threw his toys out of the pram again.
Disturbing that, Bradshaw realy touched a nerve.
The thickie started ranting on about our freedom loving country, free speech and democracy coming from Britian in the last 300 years and ended up waffling.
All to cover up his waste of £millions on outsourcing track and trace to his Tory mates.
The knacker even forgot slavery and the raping of countries for their natural resources but as they were pickaninee countries they probably don't matter in his mind.
Even though they provided the majority of wealth of this country in his 300 years anology.
The thickie started ranting on about our freedom loving country, free speech and democracy coming from Britian in the last 300 years and ended up waffling.
All to cover up his waste of £millions on outsourcing track and trace to his Tory mates.
The knacker even forgot slavery and the raping of countries for their natural resources but as they were pickaninee countries they probably don't matter in his mind.
Even though they provided the majority of wealth of this country in his 300 years anology.
Here it is.
Even says he touched a nerve!
PM Boris lost the plot

Last edited:

Here it is.
PM Boris lost the plot

Holy Christ that is embarrassing, leader of the country completely clueless, suck it up losers

Here it is.
PM Boris lost the plot
The interview BB gave to BBC News yesterday afternoon was absolute quality. He highlited exactly why Track and Trace isn't working and why it wont work. And the reason was Boris. I wish he had been given a follow up question in the HoC.

Here it is.
PM Boris lost the plot

Who is the dishy lady on the front bench at 36 seconds. Short skirt alert. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back