Seems he has public support

If I believed that the measures are designed to work and allow a return to normality then I'd support them too.

However I'm 100% sure that they won't work because that fat tramp and his gang of followers (Gove et al) have no intention of normality.

This whole thing started as a two week lockdown in March yet here we are, in September, no further forward.

Public opinion is very fickle. However in general the measures he has introduced are not particularly extreme, the bigger issue is that this time there’s no / less financial support.

Your stupidity really does know no bounds

He isn't the one who's posted a thread suggesting 3000 people supporting a handful of measures means the 'public' support Boris.

Supporting Boris and supporting the measures are two completely different things.

Maybe look a bit closer to home before accusing people of being stupid.

He isn't the one who's posted a thread suggesting 3000 people supporting a handful of measures means the 'public' support Boris.

Supporting Boris and supporting the measures are two completely different things.

Maybe look a bit closer to home before accusing people of being stupid.

you can join the stupid list as well

Strange I work in an office with most people in a union and are Labour supporters and not one supports this clown and his measures. Going off here and my own social media the only folks supporting these measures are the middle class virtue signalling extreme left brigade. Some people just want to destroy our soceity and see this as a way to bring that about. Even Bojo the clowns own party dont support this idiot. The world has gone crazy when people who 3 months ago wanted him up for corporate manslaughter are cheering him on🤔

wrong person i quoted
The changes are required now but they were avoidable so past decisions of government should still be questioned.
And future decisions will also. People need to understand we live in times where everyone has a voice and nothing is ever going to get 70%. There will always there be a minority that disagrees and has intelligent contradictions. In churchlls era we would have probably lost the war due to uproar from social media.

Its damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Last edited:

Back