Season Ticket Tracker

One of those will be my daughters, first time for her, she didn't thank me like (she's nearly 14 and that would look like a sign of weakness!😄) anything to keep her off her phone for a bit 🙄
.. You've probably done the right thing leaving it .. Been taking my daughter since she was 9, as a season card holder. She's 14 now and has only started watching the whole game for the last three games. Before that she was always on her ipad or samsung tablet .. Still, it was the only way I could realistically get to the games ..

27,626. 111 sold since yesterday morning at 9.

The confirmation of a new name/names in the boardroom and further confirmation that the chancers have gone will see this move rapidly towards 30,000 I reckon.

Yeah reckon so....then when the 2 chancers are finally are gone the ticket site will crash
We've got this number without even confirming that several of our best players from this season will be hear next season, no new ones confirmed and as you say, with the current shareholder situation. I'm really hopeful of some really good crowds and atmospheres next season.

Back